Group Series Details and Registration
Learning and Living the Work That Reconnects
An Online Learning and Support Group for Planetary Citizens Committed to Healing Collective Trauma
Through this integrated program,
you will learn how to:
- Transform overwhelming feelings of grief, anger, fear, or despair about the current environmental crisis, social injustice, or war & violence
- Develop a greater sense of resilience, solidarity, inspiration, and empowerment
- Contribute to the healing of collective trauma
This program is for planetary citizens everywhere that have a deep desire to contribute to ushering in the Great Turning towards a truly just and life-sustaining global society, and that are longing for deep emotional and spiritual support to work skillfully with the profoundly unsettling global events of both past and present.
It is for open-minded, curious individuals that want to share this exploration in a community of like-minded peers.
Here, in the midst of dark days and overwhelming suffering, you can receive guidance, support, inspiration, and solidarity.
Participating in this group format provides
multiple benefits, such as:
- The experience of giving and receiving mutual support with others
- Personal healing and growth that comes from bearing witness to others with empathy during their challenging moments
- The synergistic power of group consciousness and process
- Greater efficiency of learning and guidance in a group program versus through equivalent hours of individual 1:1 sessions (group programs are typically a fraction of the cost of individual counselling sessions)
1. Learn how to approach the enormity of the environmental and social challenges that we collectively face using The spiral of the Work That Reconnects
2. What is precious to you? …What is difficult for you?
3. Accessing your inner resources
4. Wholehearted grieving
5. Bearing witness with empathy and compassion
6. Gaining new perspectives on time, space, self, other, and the world
7. Nonviolence skills and practice
8. Balance of giving and receiving
9. Rituals and ceremonies for collective healing
10. Empowerment and strategies for going forth
Dates: Thursdays April 8, 15, 22, 29; May 6, 13, 20, 27; June 3, 10
Time: 2:30 pm to 5:00 pm with a scheduled break (Pacific time, Vancouver, BC)
Location: Facilitated Online via Zoom
Limited to 20 participants
Please do not let the cost be a barrier to your attendance; alternative payment arrangements can be made upon request. Contact me to discuss the options.
I have wrestled with the very issues that concerned planetary citizens are facing today and I continue to do so – this work is ongoing. I also spent over 20 years seeking ways to respond that are commensurate to the challenge before us. Through the generosity and wisdom of many teachers, I have explored and trained in methods and processes that have proven to be very helpful. So, it is my great desire to support concerned planetary citizens in this process of learning, healing, and personal growth for themselves and the healing of collective trauma for the benefit of all beings.
Matthew Ramsay, M.Sc., RTC
Registered Therapeutic Counsellor (RTC) with the Association of Cooperative Counselling Therapists of Canada (ACCT); Certified NVC Trainer with the Center for Nonviolent Communication; and Systemic Constellations Facilitator