Group Series Details and Registration
Leaving Home and Finding Your Way:
An Online Learning and Support Group for Emerging Adults
Through this integrated program,
you will learn how to:
- Navigate major life decisions, relationships, and difficult emotions
- Expand your awareness of mind, consciousness, soul, and spirit, and
- Clarify and develop your unique gifts in service to the world.
This program is for emerging adults between the ages of 18 and 29 years old that find themselves asking deep and earnest questions about the course they would like to steer in their lives amidst swirling and unsettling current global events.
It is for open-minded, curious individuals that want to share this exploration in a community of like-minded peers.
Here, at last, is a place where you can be totally authentic and honest while receiving guidance, support and acceptance.
Participating in this group format provides
multiple benefits, such as:
- The experience of giving and receiving mutual support with others
- Personal healing and growth that comes from bearing witness to others with empathy during their challenging moments
- Greater efficiency of learning and guidance in a group program versus through equivalent hours of individual 1:1 sessions (group programs are typically a fraction of the cost of individual counselling sessions)
1. What is important to you? …What is difficult for you?
2. Self compassion
3. Exploring your relationship with your parents
4. Navigating intimate relationships
5. Dealing with losses
6. Navigating ethical dilemmas
7. Conflict resolution
8. Spirituality: its place and form in your life
9. A novel approach to making decisions
10. What is your unique way in the world?
Dates: Tuesdays: April 13, 20, 27; May 4, 11, 18, 25; June 1, 8, 15
Time: 2:30 pm to 5:00 pm with a scheduled break (Pacific time, Vancouver, BC)
Location: Facilitated Online via Zoom
Limited to 20 participants
Please do not let the cost be a barrier to your attendance; alternative payment arrangements can be made upon request. Contact me to discuss the options.
I struggled with many of the issues that emerging adults typically face today. I spent over 20 years exploring matters of great importance to me amidst a dominant culture peddling easy answers and many distractions. Fortunately, the methods and processes that I found have proven to be very helpful, and so it is my great desire to support today’s emerging adults in this process of growth and discovery for themselves.
Matthew Ramsay, M.Sc., RTC
Registered Therapeutic Counsellor (RTC) with the Association of Cooperative Counselling Therapists of Canada (ACCT); Certified NVC Trainer with the Center for Nonviolent Communication; and Systemic Constellations Facilitator